Senin, 05 Desember 2011

A Letter to A Friend

I don't really know why, but I feel a lot more comfortable writing emotional things in English. 
I guess writing this kind of post in Bahasa will sound too cheesy, so pardon me for writing not in my mother tongue for once twice.

After writing about my childhood friend's wedding, I can't help but think about my another best friend (who apparently not talking to me at this time). 
I actually have decided not to write personal things aside from my own family (this blog is about the daily life of my family, after all), but I don't see any other option to talk to her right now about my feeling without giving her a temptation to show that I am ignored. 

This other best friend, unlike my other best friends cannot stand the idea of married in young age. I know she has her own reasons, but I really hope she will stop her hatred toward the changes which happen after our group of close friends start to marry one by one. 

I believe no matter what kind of changes happen along with the time as an adjustment with the "new life", our feeling towards each other will stay the same. I still love her with all her positive values and flaws, and I do hope she will stay love me despite my changing status.

We are all will eventually face this phase, and I want to let her know that she is not alone. I know she can't stand me for always letting my life goes with the flows, but we both know there are always some parts of our friends' personality that we don't really like. But that's the point of being best friends, right?

You made me laugh, you made me cry, 
You made me love, you made me hate,
It breaks my heart; it makes me sad to think of all the times we had.
Especially since we didn't stop being friends, we just stopped seeing each other as friends.

I really hope you start to open your hard shell, and let me enter to at least be at your side so you don't need to face it alone.

And when the time comes, I'll hold your hand and say..



ps. I really hope you and I will look that good even from behind in your future wedding.

3 komentar:

  1. I was playing with my guitar when I read this post. And suddenly a melody just popped up in front of me and I put some of your words on my song :) Thanks for inspired me

    BalasHapus
  2. Hi Ratri.. its a big pleasure for me...

    your comment made my day and I will love to hear your songs.. where can I find them by the way?

    have a great day!

    BalasHapus
  3. I haven't posted anywhere. I'm still working on it. But sure I'll let you know soon

    BalasHapus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...